Japan Travel Visa Types of Japanese Visas for Foreigners

The majority of business immigration services in today's world require foreign visitors require a visa to enter the country. Of course, there are exceptions: many countries have special agreements with other countries allow their citizens to travel without visas internally. However, usually these agreements are only valid for short visits Longer stays require a visa. Japan is no exception.

If you are looking for a travel visa to Japan, you should inquire about the six types of Japanese visas. Depending on the purpose of your trip to Japan, you will need one of these types of visas to enter, visit / stay, and perform certain activities legally, while in the country.

Types of visas are: visitor visa, temporary work visas in general, as specified, diplomatic visa and an official visa.

The first type is the visa waiver stay. This is technically called a temporary visitor considered as the name suggests. However, do not be fooled by the name: the visa waiver stay a number of associated restrictions. To qualify for a visa-free stay in Japan, you must be willing to leave the country within 90 days after entry. This visa is valid for 90, 30 or 15 days.

If you intend to work while in Japan - which means make money anyway when you are there - you will need to apply for a work visa before entering the country. According to the Department of Immigration in Japan, the work permit is good for 1 or 3 years. You must ask the Japanese work visa before entering Japan. This means you can not enter Japan on a stay without a visa and then convert to a work visa without first leaving the country.

Official categories for work visa for Japan include: teacher, artist, religious activities, journalist, investor services / business manager / legal accounting, medical services, researcher, teacher, engineer, specialist in humanities, intracompany transferee artist and skilled labor.

It may be that your trip to Japan will have to stay longer than 90 days, but you do not want to be making money while you're there. Instead, you may want to study or to engage in some cultural activities while in Japan. Or, maybe you are going to stay with friends, family or in a situation of the family home for more than 90 days. If this describes your situation, you should ask a general visa to visit Japan. Finally, if you're a diplomat or diplomatic courier in Japan will require a diplomatic visa to enter Japan. According to the Department of Immigration in Japan, diplomatic visa is valid for the duration of the mission. The visa is valid for the duration of the mission. Similarly, if you work in a way that supports the diplomatic efforts in general, working as a technician or administrative employee who supports a diplomat, you must apply for what is called a formal visa. As the diplomatic visa, too, is valid for the duration of the mission.

A note of warning: if their specific plans now for your trip to Japan are still not clear, you may be tempted to enter Japan with a visa free stay that you keep your options open.

Load disqus comments

0 komentar