Various high quality programming languages are used in the software industry. Mainly three languages are used and they are programming, ASP programming schedule or VB dot Net and Java PHP. This article aims to explore the benefits of language.
Java is a programming language oriented high-level objects, influenced in various ways by C, C ++ and Smalltalk, with ideas borrowed from other languages and was originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Java platform micro systems. It is proven that Java is a versatile programming language that is used in mobile phone applications on the down ends as well as on the upper end, Java is used in high-performance servers and supercomputers.
Despite many criticisms, Java is generally understood as a general objective of the most popular programming language in use today.
1. Complex dynamic web applications are possible in Java programming.
2. Java is multi threaded programming language so is used in high performance applications.
3. As Java applets are platform independent, it can easily be accessed by software developers.
4. Users do not keep the fear for heavy license fees as Java is an open source language.
5. EJB (Enterprise Java Beans) and RMI (Remote Method Invocation) are the globally recognized Java architecture for distributed applications.
6. Automatic garbage collection is possible in Java applications.
7. As Java is a language independent of the platform, the code is written in Java can run on different platforms.
8. Java is a highly secured programming language, rugged and portable in nature.
9. At the end of the database, Java can use all kind of databases (free and paid) according to customer needs.
10. DAO, CORBA, Hibernate are widely recognized Java architectures which supports internationalization (i18n) for enterprise applications.
11. Java has the set of APIs, intuitive and well-designed multi-tasking to help Java programmers to do better coding without any hassle.
The computer world currently has many platforms. The Java platform is designed to run applets and highly interactive, dynamic and safe on the computer systems of networked applications.
Being interactive, dynamic and architecture-neutral, the Java Platform has benefits not only for the development and support staff, but also for the end user. For end users, the platform provides live content, interactive on the World Wide Web, with just-in-time software access. Applications are readily available in all operating systems simultaneously. Users should not choose operating systems based on the applications they can run the applications on their favorite machines.
Developers can develop applications on one platform to deliver to that same platform - the Java Platform, which is available in a wide variety of operating systems and hardware platforms. This significantly reduces development costs.