Various studies and surveys have shown that the primary health benefits of ashwagandha are limited to its roots. Ayurveda relies on gravity alone roots using control to help stress and help you relax.
KSM 66 against other Ashwagandha extracts
Various extracts manufacturing companies Ashwagandha made several claims about the health benefits of extracts from other extracts, which led to some confusion. It is our opinion that 66 KSM in terms of quality by various parameters, such as the overall effectiveness, efficiency and safety is a superior extract.
|image from store.mindnutrition.com|
1. Withanolides are the active ingredient in Ashwagandha. In KSM 66 this drug is derived from grassroots alone. If you compare this statement with other statements, you will find that the active components from the leaf and the root are purchased. This is contrary to traditional Ayurvedic practices.
2. Several companies use Ashwagandha its extracts leaves the total content of Withanolides complete. Moreover, this wonder herbal extracts that have been listed in the US Pharmacopoeia, British Pharmacopoeia and Indian Pharmacopoeia was obtained exclusively from roots.
3. It is a myth that all Withanolides have health benefits. Certain extracts of this plant have levels of Withaferin A increased due to the use of the herb leaves.
4. KSM 66 is the only extract (organic and full spectrum) Ashwagandha which is standardized solely on the content of 5% Withanolides the root.
5. KSM 66 is one of the rare herbal extracts of which have been awarded "best new ingredient" for its high concentration of Withanolides extracted from the root only. The extraction process is patented and ensures the conservation of natural reason other useful components that are present in the herb. These components help stress in managing and promoting relaxation.
The benefits of KSM 66 can be described briefly as follows:
- Helps fight stress
- Promotes relaxation
- It acts as an anxiolytic
- Improves performance, endurance and strength
- Heart healthy
- Improves immune function of the body,
- Promotes healthy aging
- It serves as an effective aphrodisiac