Fatty Foods That You Should Never Eat in Here
A healthy source of dietary fat foods are extremely important to maintain a good diet and has a body working properly. Fats food, which can be seriously damaged cell processing function to work in your body, causing your body more difficult, resulting in many long-term health conditions.
1) Each food contains trans fatTrans-fatty acids, also known as hydrogenated oils are known definitely makes the list of the worst greasy food to eat. The trans fats derived from oils that pass through the hydrogenation process. When hydrogenating oils subjected, heated to high temperatures and chemically modified so as to cause cancer. Trans fat is also a process of bleaching and deodorization which is really unhealthy to consume the body.
The trans-fatty acids are linked to several diseases such as obesity, heart disease, cancer and diabetes. Trans-fatty acids in the body can be destroyed even when consumed in small amounts.
Unfortunately hydrogenated oils are almost everywhere, because they are cheap and easily found for food producers large quantities of processed foods do. If you are trying to lose weight or just want to eat foods that are healthy for your body, it is necessary to read the labels on everything you buy and get away from everything, including hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oil.
2) Whole milkWhole milk in grocery stores are pasteurized and homogenized. This process causes extremely high fat milk and is harmful to the body. Raw milk, on the other hand, or milk, which is still in their natural state, it is advantageous to consume.
3) Processed meatMeat products are extremely high in fat and sodium and is a major contributor to excess body fat. Processed meat contains many chemical additives, including sodium nitrate, and food colorings. Also because the meat are harmful to the body added many unhealthy characteristics of the processing. a diet with processed meat consumption is one that is in turn associated with chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, obesity and heart disease.
A healthy alternative to processed meat products are organic meats to choose grass feed.
4) Everything is friedThis category is common to many foods available at fast-food restaurants. Fried foods rich in saturated fat and contain little nutritional value. These foods are also loaded with high in sodium and cholesterol that damage the functioning of the body.
Containing sugary sweets, refined lead and flower sugar your body to store the excess energy as fat.
5) Sweet foods and dessertsSweet like candy, donuts or ice are also rich in saturated fats, carbohydrates, and have little nutritional value. Many dessert items are processed and made with hydrogenated oils that contain dangerous trans fats.