Tips How To Find The Right Hair Color For You in Here
Hair coloring is very popular these days, is no longer just gray coverage, people use it as a declaration of his own individuality .. There are many ways in which you can hair color, some permanent and some temporary. There are also permanent coloring products for hair your hair a different color stain (not blonde). They work with an oxidizing agent (hydrogen peroxide) and an alkalizing component (ammonia) to lift the hair cuticle and thus penetrate the color below the surface. Temporary hair dye solutions take about six weeks, depending on how often you wash your hair. It is much more gentle to hair, and do not increase skin hair and penetrate the shaft; Instead, sit on the top layer of hair.
There are a number of different products of hair color available in the market to shop around. How to choose the best color for you?
Choosing the right hair color
If you enter a pharmacy, often small samples of colors next to each sample is, unfortunately, to buy the color, does not mean that the hair will come out exactly the same color as the sample. The dyes act in a unique color and shading to create a unique color for you. First whichever brand you want to purchase the package the urge to test a small sample of hair.
Here's how it works:
• Mix a small amount of color in a bowl.
• Choice. A small amount of hair color and applying the paint to the hair you can cut the lead test or wrap, to ensure that there are others that do not dye their hair around it.
• Care colored hair
Because of possible paint damage it can do to your hair you will need to take extra care.
Here are some tips to keep your hair healthy and alive to ensure:
• Find a shampoo specifically for colored hair develops (Revlon, L'Oreal and Clairol are all good brands)
• Protect protects the hair from the sun as much as possible from fading and drying.
• Etch your hair regularly with a specially designed plant.
• A wide tooth comb hair when wet
If you are concerned about hair color permanently first start with a semi-permanent color.
Alternatively, there are a number of temporary, wash-out highlights, color or mascara-like wand to spray. If you are not satisfied with a permanent color, you can add a different color. Remember, the natural color of your hair is not as it only changes until your hair grows.