Diet Plan PCOS Can Be Very Effective ~ This article describes how to structure and follow a PCOS diet to relieve and control associated with PCOS symptoms. Once the diet plan designed to lose body fat and give blood sugar levels stable may also by those who are considered better for health, even if not suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome.
What is polycystic ovary syndrome? PCOS is polycystic ovary syndrome is a very common hormonal disorder in women. The short description is that hormones are out of whack. PCOS is the most common cause of infertility in women is important to cure the less control or and relieve some of the symptoms.
- Symptoms. So what are the symptoms of PCOS? Some women can become pregnant, but not without problems.
- Acne. This is caused by high concentrations of male hormones.
- More body. Irregular menstruation. The times may be either frequent, infrequent and not menstruating.
- Problem insulin resistance. This can be a very serious health problem because of blood sugar levels will increase, which can lead to obesity, high cholesterol and diabetes.
The problem of insulin resistance is that you can target diet with a good PCOS, keep you in good health and give you a better chance at a happy life to lead. Read and learn how to structure the perfect diet plan.
The direct cause of hormone levels are unbalanced, but as mentioned above, are intended, the result of a genetic disease. The PCOS on the side of his father and his mother inherited.
Polycystic ovary syndrome can be treated in different ways, although this. There is no consensus on the best treatment:
- A physician may be either a drug male hormone levels, and also reduces the pill. This can reduce both acne and excessive hair growth and normalize menstruation.
- If you are trying to conceive, fertility drugs are used.
- Exercise and healthy eating will help PCOS patients to lose weight and normalize insulin resistance; Two factors that are believed to directly address the underlying causes.
- Stop smoking. Smoking can improve symptoms and is also very unhealthy in a more general sense.
The major benefits of regular exercise and a healthy diet can not be overstated. If you are not used to exercise, recommend you start talking long walks. Most people do not know how effective long walks can be to lose weight, and mistakenly believe that they can get to rush results. If you feel comfortable walking for an hour or more, it is time to increase the intensity of training. Ask your doctor and create a professional trainer, a personal training program and then stick to it no matter what. Your health depends on it.
How to structure a PCOS diet. The weight loss is achieved a very efficient way the normal menstruation, so that the healthy food is very important to treat the syndrome. In theory it is easy to lose weight. Just eat less calories than you burn.
- Period. In practice, however, some basic rules must be consistent with your diet useful:Stay away from sugar. Not candy or ice. No white bread, bread only.
- Eat only foods that are low in fat.
- Remember, foods that are rich in protein to eat. The muscles are built from protein, and want to keep your muscles and burn fat, not vice versa. Important sources of protein include lean meats - such as chicken or pork fillet - tuna, egg, low-fat milk, soy and all kinds of nuts.
- The calorie intake should come mainly from the slow carbohydrates such as whole grains, fruits, beans and other vegetables.
- Do not eat more than you need. A little tip that can help is to drink a full glass of water before each meal. This reduces hunger and help you eat less.
- Limit the amount of alcohol you drink. Alcohol is high in calories (stop drinking alcohol).
- Remember to eat a balanced diet so that you get adequate amounts of vitamins and minerals. These are vital for good health.
If you follow these basic rules, and to combine it with regular exercise, you burn more calories than you eat, but still get enough protein, vitamins and minerals. Perfect!
You should always consult with a qualified nutritionist before making drastic changes to your diet, especially if you suffer from any kind of disease, such as polycystic ovary syndrome. Low-fat yogurt with muesli and s cheese with wholemeal bread slice low-fat and chili. Full breakfast with fruit.
- Lunch: First, a glass of water. salad with only low-fat mayonnaise. Get the beans more protein. Drinking milk with low fat content. No bread.
- Dinner: As usual, with a glass of water to begin. Pork steak and brown rice. If it's Saturday, pamper yourself with a glass of red wine.
- Snack between meals: the mother (in reasonable quantities) and the occasional fruit.
As you have noticed, this diet is well balanced for PCOS and not as extreme as the Caveman diet. If you want to diet more about polycystic ovarian syndrome and polycystic ovary syndrome known recipes, suggest you read some of the great books that can be found.