Crazy Startup Ideas that Yielded ~ Start Start ideas after looking at the problems, and preferably people have their own problems. The Microsoft, by Google, as Facebook, Apple and Yahoo are all tend to get that way.
Investors, especially in Silicon Valley startups do want the rarest kind; Start-ups with a shot the next Facebook, Apple and Google. These ideas are brave, crazy or stupid to try to create a market where none existed.
Xiaomi, the third largest producer in the world of smartphones, in China, established ventured across smartphones and other consumer of smart home appliances in the year 2010. Xiaomi does not believe they will benefit from the phone's sales production depends purely online distribution, while others send their products in physical stores.
• Collection and execution of user feedback increases viewer engagement.
• Cost and storage allows rapid changes to their products.
• Users flattered by suggestions for the product, which will turn into fans and evangelists.
With the growing trend of e-commerce, Flipkart has to win the position of the largest e-commerce site. The idea itself does at that time that the communication delivery in India for Ecommerce and people with shopping online or offline retail was not unfamiliar.
• Focuses on one class at a low cost.
• Gain the trust of online shopping consumers in the development of the payment system in cash.
• Development to deliver its own management system, supply chain products on time.
• Flipkart offers large discounts on their products, to study the sensitivity of the Indian consumer price.
Slack founded by Stewart Butterfield, who started the Flickr - a photo sharing site. Slack wants to replace the e-mail office, integrating Office Communications and working papers, and the only application that is used all the time in the office.
• Gathers all key business applications such as Google Apps, Dropbox, Zebdux, GitHub, Heroku, and more.
• Slack should track direct access to data and the history of the document and search function, which these services can do.
• Chat is a Trojan horse; this application has a hot start, and its future looks bright.
Razer has founded a US company in 1998, the consumer electronics for the players worth US $ 1 billion to build. Razer has launched its own smart bracelet recently, NABU. Based rats games, keyboards and laptops and believes that a hardware company only serve to build players. The core business stuck to invest in computer platform despite stagnation and decadence.
• The game exploded and became mainstream, growing four times in the US 1889-2008
• Razer looks like it was prophetic, specialized products built almost there position.
• Amazon acquired a site called contraction, which transmits video games played for nearly $ 1 billion.
• The tight integration between hardware and software is in 30% of mice toys and buying keyword.
The Uber is the most popular transport companies in the world with a value of US $ 40 billion. For drivers, offering getting a passenger information approach and earn income. For passengers, transmits walk in your door can be ordered from the application.
• The elite of Silicon Valley start Uber app of high quality black, which tends to look more comfortable for users to focus.
• The driver can easily find the passenger, while the smart phone's position recognizes.
• Payment is impeccable and the application automatically deducted from the credit card.
• A tour question is only few key presses away.
Start-ups are traveling mysteriously, visionaries and entrepreneurs who breastfeed in this manner and reliably. Aboard the start fertile combination of vision stated that the speed, social skills, budget management skills, determination, the ability to recruit and quality challenges of fundraising is essential. Obviously doing successfully obstacles to face, vulnerability and numerous challenges on the road to success, but a rough schedule the one must bend to realize the selected destination.