Agree before treatment, it is important that your treatment you know. With this in mind, to the main form of treatment down to cancer treatment:
Chemotherapy - Chemotherapy was developed after scientists realized that lethal gas used mustard in World War II to kill people - cyclophosphamide - could quickly kill divided cells such as cancer. Chemotherapy was to kill all the cells quickly (Our T and B cells that are also selective for the immune system because they rapidly divide) share.
* Dr. Charles Moertel of the Mayo Clinic in Baltimore, said the main chemotherapy drug (5-FU) produced 5-fluorouracil only an objective response in 15-20% of patients.
* A German epidemiologist Ulrich Abel studied most of the published reports of chemotherapy and more than 350 cancer centers and experts wrote and said that "the success of most chemotherapy is terrible. There is no evidence of its ability to significantly extend the lives of patients with the most common biological cancer suffer."
Dr. Abel also published the details of the survival rates of cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy as follows:
* Bladder - No statistics available
* Mama - No indication of increased life expectancy
* Uterine / uterine cervix - There is no evidence of increased life expectancy
* Colon - No increase in life expectancy
* Stomach Cancer - No sign of improvement
* Head and neck - No improvement in life expectancy (tumors may be reduced)
* Ovarian - No indication of increased life expectancy
* Pancreas - Negative patients not treated,
Depending on how chemotherapy is used include nausea side effects, vomiting, hair loss, potential damage to the nerves and kidneys, loss, seizures, bone marrow suppression, anemia, blindness, loss of motor function, thrombosis, mucositis, Cardiac problems, bile duct destruction, bone tissue necrosis, limited growth, infertility, reduced red and red blood cells, increased leukemia risk (particularly for women receiving chemotherapy and j irradiation for breast cancer), ovarian failure, premature menopause, lactose malabsorption etc ...
Chemotherapy often destroys the liver and kidneys of a patient with harmful effects and negative attacks the immune system.
A reference to medical staff is recommended to treat chemotherapy:
A concern for health professionals have the potential risks involved in the treatment of cytotoxic agents are. The literature reports various symptoms such as eye irritation and dizziness and skin membranes, nausea and headaches faced by doctors who do not use unsafe care precautions.Many chemotherapy agents, alkylating agents, especially as carcinogenic [cancer induction] at therapeutic doses.
Health professionals, these drugs are handled It is recommended to wear gloves, masks, glasses, and double latex clothes. Unexpectedly, the needles used to infuse the lethal drug as "hazardous waste" are classified! Incredibly, when we learn that this drug can cure our cancer.
The medical journal (Lancet 1998) stated that irinotecan, a chemotherapy drug, only extends survival for about three months but with many side effects.
Chemotherapy is also useless with hepatic metastases (Arch Med Res, 1998) to help. However, it has been shown to boost the life of ovarian cancer patients for some years and in lung cancer patients for several months.
The treatment of Hodgkin's disease with chemotherapy has also shown positive results. But treated in this way girls have to develop a 35% chance of breast cancer later in life. When chemotherapy is useless, why do doctors have established (1) carcinogenic (2) immunosuppressive (3) toxic (4) to keep?
While most people know that chemotherapy has little chance of success, they believe that when prescribing something, the patient is elsewhere and in most cases (allopathic medicine) is a prescribed chemotherapy. In a survey of 79 cancer doctors conducted by McGill University in the United States, 58 doctors said they would not be part of the chemotherapy trial. Why; Because of the ineffectiveness of chemotherapy and toxicity.