Making Simple Chocolate Chip Cookie
I came to Instagram to promote Cool Young History and connect with other travelers from around the world. It quickly became my favorite place to find some of the best recipes I've discovered.
When I came across this simple biscuit recipe with chocolate biscuits by Broma Baker, I knew I had to try it. I'm not a baker at all; This is the first time I bake a cookie that does not come from a package.
So, if I can successfully complete a recipe, it's pretty easy. This is the Bakery Joke version of the Levain Bakery chocolate chip cookies.
The only change I made was to mix half of the chocolate milk chips and half of the dark pieces of chocolate. I encourage you to follow Sarah's advice and bake her before you enjoy her, they are the best of people coming out of the oven.
Also make sure to get them early, as they continue to cook during the cool down period, I only baked mine for 9 minutes. Finally, do yourself a favor and serve it with vanilla ice cream. See Sarah's original recipe in the (amazing) Broma Bakery Blog.
3 cups of white all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon baking powder
1 ½ teaspoon salt
1 cup of unsalted butter
¾ cup brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of dark pieces of chocolate
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Prepare a baking tray by wrapping it with parchment paper.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl and add baking soda and baking soda. You will use this mixture later.
3. In another bowl, add the butter and mix with a hand mixer until it is beaten and becomes a group.
4. Add the brown sugar and granules and beat until the sugar dissolves in the butter.
5. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until the mixture is completely mixed.
Note: At this stage, the dough will have lumps, do not worry about it.
6. Gradually add the flour mixture, beat the mixture continues to mix the flour.
7. Fold the chocolate pieces with a rubber spatula.
8. Preheat the oven to 375 ° F (190 ° C).
9. Separate the dough into 12-16 sections, forming a ball, but do not roll.
10. Put it on the baking tray and put it in the oven for 9-15 minutes. Check them and remove them as soon as the top begins to brown.
11.Place the biscuits on a cooling rack with a metal spatula to sit for another 3-4 minutes (and more to cook). This is the perfect time to remove the ice to make it softer. After this cool down period you are ready to enjoy it!