The autumn days come one after the other. We slowly come to late autumn... The colors of the fallen leaves slowly change from brown to brown until there is no... Pumpkin ice cream in cones covered with chocolate. For those who enjoy the pleasures of summer and summer, I recommend this delicious dessert.
A summer gift with an autumn magic - pumpkin ice cream. I advise all ice cream lovers to use the pumpkin season and make pumpkin ice cream. The combination of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg with cream cheese and whipped cream is a pure perfection that melts in your mouth and makes a smile on your face.
So easy to prepare and so delicious to eat. It takes only 5 minutes to freeze this dessert and a few hours and then... let the magic begin. My family and I really enjoyed eating this ice cream. I wish you all a great Thanksgiving day with this summery gift that is heated by an autumn sun.
Delicious Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe with a hint of chocolate nutcracker. I wish you all a great Thanksgiving day with this summery gift that is heated by an autumn sun. Delicious Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe with a hint of chocolate nutcracker.
1. Mix the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl.
2. Add cream cheese and milk and stir well.
3. Finally add the cream and mix with the electric hand mixer for 1 minute and 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
4. Let the mixture freeze in the fridge for at least 3 hours and ready to eat.
5. Melt the chocolate and place it in a narrow bowl. Dip the top of the icicle into the melted chocolate and drizzle with chopped nuts or nuts.
6. Place the cones upright so that the chocolate becomes firm.
The ice wizards from Emack & Bolio are inspired by new creative flavors from many sources. Clients, ethnic supermarkets, dessert chefs and mother nature are some of the sources that inspire us.
The end result is always unique combinations of excessive flavors. Emack & Bolio is strongly opposed to the use of milk from genetically engineered bst-injected cows (see more here). Our list of more than 100 flavors are kept fresh each year by developing new products every week!
We can be licked, but we cannot be defeated! Our insanely tasting yogurt is made with live cultures and skimmed milk. Like our Super Premium Ice Cream, Emack & Bolio is strongly opposed to the use of milk from cows that have been injected with the genetically induced hormone BST (find the reason here).
We use the same high quality extracts in all our yogurt as in our ice cream to create extraordinary flavors with great taste. Emack & Bolio invented the flavor cone in 1980 and since then he has improved the concept.
The perfect accessory for our Super Premium ice cream is a great selection. Are you looking for something else? Try our Soft-topped Marsh Cones with your selection of Oreos, Rice Krispies, Fruit Loops or Fruity Pebbles. If you are a fan of chocolate or rainbow lollies, we dipped cones in chocolate and then rolled into this delicious filling.
If you are a little crazy, we have rolled cones in a combination of them! The waffle bags with chocolate also look great with shaved coconut. Whichever you choose, you cannot go wrong!
Improve your ice-cream game with S'mores battered marshmallow cream cones, melted chocolate and ground Graham crackers. A delicious summer gift! The favorite meal in the summer... s'mores! With so many variations on this campfire treatment, it is difficult to decide which one you want to try next.
The heat wave inspired me to step into my ice game and make cones of S'mores. Some ice cream parlors have sparked covered with chocolate, which is good and so, but why aren’t making these waffle bags even better?
Yes, we have a few marshmallow creams and Graham biscuits. It is a s'mores in an ice cream! Two of the most popular summer desserts in one and it is very easy to make. Four ingredients and 15 minutes are all you need.
First step: get waffle croissants.
Step two: Melt your marshmallow cream in a bowl, chocolate in another and place some ground graham cracker pieces in a third bowl.
Step three: Immerse your cone in the marshmallow cream and wait a few minutes to prepare it.
Put the cone in the melted chocolate and then into the ground Graham Cracker. If you're going to S'mores submerged cone ready to eat with your favorite ice cream! The submerged cones of S'mores are so simple that I made a GIF with every step.
And maybe I ate the cone immediately after taking a photo or not. It is very difficult for me to resist anything. Especially when I put the ice from S'more in a cone that was submerged in S'mores. Aaaa... It was also eleven o'clock in the morning. Intensify your ice cream game with S'mores battered cones with marshmallow cream, melted chocolate and ground graham crackers. A delicious summer gift!
1. Place the marshmallows in a microwave safe container and add 1 teaspoon of water. Microwave in height at intervals of 15 seconds, stirring in between each time until the marshmallows melt and soften.
2. Take a waffle cone and dip it in the marshmallow cream with the side of the edge down until it covers the top of 1.5 cm of the cone. Place the cone on a greased baking tray (or ice waffle holder) and let it stand for about 10 minutes or until the marshmallows have cured.
3. Place the pieces of chocolate in a microwave-safe container and cook over medium heat for about 1 minute to start. Remove from the microwave and stir. Repeat the heating with shorter intervals, 15 seconds, stir in the middle until the chocolate melts completely and has a smooth consistency.
4. The cones, with the marshmallow down into melted chocolate and then into ground graham biscuits. Leave a small amount of marshmallow in the cone. Put on the baking sheet to allow the chocolate to harden.
5. Once the cones are ready, add balls to your favorite ice cream and enjoy!