Bordeaux cherry chocolate ice cream, well, that goes fast, because I ate it technically last week (sorry, it's back!). I enjoyed my first example of frozen yoghurt with Blue Hare, so I could not wait to try another one. I already had black cherries in my ice cream, but now I use the word dark and we're not talking about dark cherry furniture.
You know, it's probably a regional problem, do not worry. Here is my little friend, the blue rabbit spoon again. Do not ask for the strange crater in the middle, it has arrived that way, it is just one of those things.
Now the question is, are these dark chocolate stains or are they cherries? Technically, I have forgotten. When I think of this taste, I only remember the black cherry. If I try it with all my strength, I think I still know the chips and added some fun. I think my point is that they were good together. If they had interrupted me, I would have remembered it.
Well, that may sound harsh, but do you know what I like most about this taste? It is small. You see, it has a decent texture for a froyo. It has a taste that has a little taste without exaggeration. It has all the characteristics of a good treatment, but I cannot treat the dark cherry (black) night after night. This gift is big enough to say, "Hey, that was good, let's do it again in six months".
Lemon Meringue: you do not have to go to a restaurant to prepare your cake! Lemon bottom with vanilla pods and pieces of cake.
Blueberry: blueberries shine in this ice. Four pounds of blueberries in each batch.
Smurftastic: without official license or associated with the Smurfs.
Coconut Cream: Our delicious coconut ice cream is strengthened and mixed with vanilla ice cream.
Peach: how to bite a fresh peach. Our ice cream uses pureed peaches and natural peach extract.
Pebble Cobbler: We are sure that this would win a video at the Georgia State Fair. Our peach ice cream base combined with rich vanilla cream and Graham Cracker Crumbles.
Peanut Clutter: Vanilla Base.
Caramel Coffee: delicious coffee with a hint of caramel flavor.
Irish Coffee: a classic frozen coffee mixed with mini chocolate chips. The luck of the Irish will be with you, not to finish until the last drop!
Toffee Coffee: buttery toffee flavor combined with robust coffee and vanilla cream.
Hazelnut chocolate: rich chocolate with fine hazelnut tones.
What the toffees: delicious chocolate-goodness. Try asking without a smile on your face!
Raspberry truffle: move over candy. Our ice cream has raspberries rammed with a base of chocolate cream. It will tell your taste buds ooh la la.
Say "I love you" this Valentine's Day with delicious and homemade popsicles. Simply add a few balls of your favorite BLUE BUNNY® ice cream, add Lollipop, dip it in a layer of dark chocolate, cream and condensed milk, decorate and add the flavor with a crunchy dressing added. Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
1. Lollipop Super Fudge Brownie ™ - Blue Bunny® Super Fudge Brownie ™ dipped in dark chocolate and topped with chocolate chips and fresh raspberries.
2. Chocolate Lollies with Bordeaux Cherry - Blue Bunny® Bordeaux chocolate and cherry ice cream, soaked in dark chocolate and covered with chopped cherry candy and chocolate.
3. French Vanilla Lollipop - Blue Bunny® fresh vanilla ice cream, soaked in dark chocolate and covered with pink pinches.
1. Place the BLUE BUNNY® ice cream balls and place it on a parchment covered glass plate. Place the plate in the freezer for 15 minutes or until the ice is semi-solid. Remove the plate with the ice cream spoons from the freezer, put a palette lollipop for each ball and return to the freezer.
2. Heat a cup of water in a medium-sized pan and place a medium-sized steel dish on the pot. In the bowl of stir in the semi-sweet chocolate, cream and condensed milk and stir until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth the mixture.
3. Meanwhile, place the decorative ingredients in small separate glass bowls.
4. Remove the steel bowl from the fire and immerse the pallets quickly in the chocolate and then into the decorative ingredients. Put the lollipops back in the freezer until they are ready to serve.
BANANA: The real banana puree gives this ice cream the taste it is known for.
BIRTHDAY: White ice cream with Cupcake flavor filled with rainbow chocolate chips and blue marshmallow ribbon.
BLACK HASPBERRY THUNDER: A soft cream of white chocolate with the sour taste of black raspberry marble and white chocolate chips.
BLUE BUBBLEGUM: Many pieces of pink gum in an ice cream with chewing gum with a light blue color.
BORDEAUX CHERRY: A rich and perfect cherry ice cream, loaded with large pieces of sweet black Bordeaux cherries.
CHOCOLATE: A rich and creamy ice cream with a strong chocolate flavor.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DEEG: cookie dough in ice cream with biscuits.
CHOCOLATE MANÍQUILLA: Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter biscuits and peanut butter flakes.
COCO: real coconut puree with pieces of coconut and real cream.
COOKIES AND CREAM: ice cream with white chocolate and panda biscuits.