Easy homemade ice cream sandwiches, if there is a gift that my children love, it is ice cream. Soft, creamy and cold, they love it regardless of the season. Parents will love this healthy recipe for home-made ice cream, because ice cream contains only one ingredient. These are made by freezing frozen bananas that turn into a thick, creamy banana ice cream that is absolutely delicious.
Combined with a delicious coconut-made oatmeal biscuit, these Ice Cream Sandwiches are the perfect gift for your children. To make this creamy banana ice cream, you only need bananas and a food processor. Your ice cream is ready to serve in just a few steps! You may want to cut your bananas into smaller pieces to make them easier to mix.
When the ice cream is ready, serve it immediately. The texture is better when it is finished. If you let it rest, it becomes a bit viscous and the color starts to change. To do this, peel your bananas and freeze them in a container.
Cut into small pieces and put them in a food processor. Start to press. They will fall apart at the beginning. Keep pushing until the bananas become a smooth and creamy mixture. Your ice cream is ready! For cookies we use this delicious recipe to live well. These are delicious oat cookies.
The original recipe needs almonds, but I left them in the case of allergies to nuts. They came out delicious, but I'm sure they would like it with the almonds. I also replaced the olive oil with coconut oil. They are the perfect cookie for an ice cream sandwich, because they are flattened, have a texture that holds and has substance, but they are still tough.
The hint of coconut in the biscuit with the sweetness of the banana is a delicious candy, without the extra sugar and fat that the regular ice cream adds. These homemade ice cream sandwiches are a delicious snack after school, a party or a dessert after dinner.
Sometimes, as parents, we like to use food as a reward. Images that use decals, points, counts, stamps etc. When the box is full, follow the activity selected by the child. Bucket for filling with beans, pebbles, etc. When the pot or bucket is full, you deliver a new toy. Extra playing time or privileges (I admit that I use this almost exclusively) My children have 30 minutes of video play per day.
If you do something special or very good, I'll leave you a few minutes of playing time! It works for the boys. Use fictitious money that can be given as a privilege or a toy. Pajama party with mom or dad!
I invented these simple homemade ice creams for my sisters' birthday. I froze and even had to retire three weeks later for my children's birthday. I thought they should be a bit closer to 'healthy' (just as these sweet treats can be healthier) than those bought at the store on the frozen island.
I bought the cookies, but you could do yours. I bought frozen orange sorbet because it contains no fat and much less sugar than normal ice. I already had chocolates and sparks at home, so it was really an easy task.
I could take a candle and make a hole to put the top biscuit of two sandwiches before I freeze them. I had to make a place by candlelight when I sang Happy Birthday! Make these simple homemade ice creams for a summer treat. Simple and windy and made for you!
1. Leave the ice cream on the counter for 5-10 minutes.
2. Arrange the cookies in an oven dish.
3. Pour sparks and chocolate sparks into two separate bowls.
4. Cover each cookie with a scoop of ice cream. Cover with another cookie and press down to make sure you do not break the biscuit. Use a spoon to smooth the ice and even squeeze it if necessary.
5. Pass the ice portion of the biscuit into chips or pieces of chocolate.
6. Place on the baking tray and freeze for at least one hour.
7. Pack them all for a quick and easy handling on the go! Or use it as a birthday present as we did.
I have my home-made ice cream recipe to share with you! My children love ice cream cake, but if you buy one, they are pretty expensive. You can make one with a short list of ingredients for a lot less and it is very easy! My children love ice cream cake, but if you buy one, they are pretty expensive.
You can make one with a short list of ingredients for a lot less and it is very easy! I have done a few versions, but I used the following recipe for that. If you can really call it a recipe!
1. Break the cookies Oreo. I used a food processor to make Oreo crumbs, but if you want bigger pieces, it works too.
2. Place four rolls, add a layer of chocolate pudding and the Oreo Crumble.
3. Keep the layering, ending with crispy rolls and cold whips and Oreo.
4. This needs 4, can easily duplicate for a larger group. This recipe will not disappoint, I promise! You can use candy in the middle or another favorite biscuit instead of the Oreos!