This simple cake recipe Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream will be the most popular birthday cake for my children, like three layers of ice cold! Every year, for months my children spend a lot of time on how they want to celebrate their birthdays.
Cautious prognosis, if you have a little spare time or go to the movies with friends, and what type of cake and sandwich you will always surprise. This is a serious matter.
My youngest son, Carson, is only eleven. It is bittersweet to see my little tornado man-child youth reach. I miss his chubby cheeks and an endless desire to cuddle. However, it is a great union to see them mature and responsible decision making.
It is still alive and carefree, but with a touch of wisdom in bloom. After long deliberation, he decided that in that year he wanted to take some friends to the Museum of Flipper for your birthday party.
The endless game of vintage pinball machines and other retro arcade games had the highest priority. I said the gelatin should be in the middle and a decadent chocolate ganache on a chocolate cake and caramel ice cream roll, with rich layers of chocolate cake, salted caramel.
At the top is the key concept here. That was no surprise for me. Actually, this chocolate cake and ice cream with caramel is a recipe I made several times a year with different ice creams in the middle of each child. My two children love this cake, which suits me well, because it is very easy to make and does not require luxury decoration skills.
The key to not only an ice cream cake good, but also a fantastic ice cream cake, pie crust is the same. This is not the place to mix and use a cake mix. This type of cake hardens both the freezer and harder to cut and enjoy with a fork.
Trust me, I've tried it! Instead, I prepared a chocolate cake mix-style "hot liquid" old school and add a little moisture and substance to the mixture of sour cream. The result is a small, soft cake chocolate that freezes well, but has been defrosted gently and smoothly for a few minutes.
Once the cakes are cooked, the wrapper freezes individually in plastic foil and the layers are hard and easy to assemble. Then use one of the pie pans for a slice of ice to form it between the walls of the pie layers. Once assembled, pour the chocolate ganache over it and let it fall down the sides.
A bit chaotic is not always bad! After that, all ice cream cake is put back in the freezer until serving starts. Chocolate Caramel Cake, Ice Cream Sandwich is a gamble to make a birthday cake for anyone who loves chocolate... or ice cream.
Your family can even ask every year, like mine! Cake recipe light caramel ice cream with chocolate ganache dripping chocolate on the sides down. This soft chocolate cake recipe is perfect for birthday parties!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees C. Spray two round pie pans 8-9 inches with a non-slip baking spray and set aside. In the bowl of the electric mixer combines sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Stir to mix. Sour cream, eggs, oil and vanilla. Beat to combine. Then scratch the bowl, turn the blender and slowly add the hot coffee. Beat until the dough is thin and smooth.
2. Pour evenly over the two prepared frying pans. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until a toothpick comes in the middle of the cake and comes out clean. Cool cakes in pans for 5 minutes. Then cakes on the shelves tilts cooling and cools completely.
3. Meanwhile, place an 8-9 inch cake tin with plastic wrap. Pour the ice cream into the tart mold and press it with a spatula to form a layer of firm and smooth ice. Put the glaze back in the freezer to consolidate.
4. Once the cakes are cold, wrap each layer separately in plastic and freeze it until cold and hard on contact, about 2 hours.
5. For the ganache: Heat the cream until it simmer. Then remove from the heat and put pieces of broken chocolate in the cream. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes. Then add the glucose syrup and gently stir until it is completely smooth. Allow the ganache to cool to room temperature before continuing.
6. Assembly: unpack the frozen cakes. Place a cake in a cake batter and then turn the ice layer over and remove the plastic. Cover the cake with the second layer and press gently to make the cake level. Use a flat spatula to smooth the seams between ice and cake on all sides. Then pour the ganache upwards. Extend, if necessary, the edges to allow the ganache to drip down the sides. Freeze until served.
NOTES: This cake can be made with any type of ice cream. You can omit the corn syrup in the ganache, but it does not look so clear. Leave the cake on the counter for about 10 minutes before cutting it.
Take a quick photo and share it on Instagram! A perspective perspective so that we can see what you are cooking! Do not miss anything delicious! Receive TWO popular cookbooks if you register by e-mail! Download both for easy access to your phone or tablet.