"Take a break... break KitKat and give it to me!" Anyway, who does not like the wealth of KitKat? There is no secret for the goodness of them: chocolate and crisps. Yes, whatever it is, it is still unique. A perfect gift for everyone. But it will be even more perfect if you try this amazing treatment below with KitKat Bars.
Have you heard of the Kit Kat Candy Bar Ice Cream?
How much more, if you enjoy it! These ingredients are used in this delicious treat: 19 Kit Kat Bars (4 sections each, 3.5 inches long), 4 liters (liters) of ice cream, the flavors are your choice, choose other complementary.
So, what can you say about this recipe? Of course, his mouth cries! Leave us your thoughts in the comments below and visit our website more often for more updates.
Make sure you have an 8-inch spring shape ready. Remove the ice and ice from the freezer. Allow to stand for 15 minutes at room temperature or until it is smooth and spreadable, but does not melt. Meanwhile, use a long, sharp knife to cut 9 KitKat rods into 4 sections.
Stand on the sides of the pan, with a narrower side in KitKat against the pan. Chop the remaining 9 sizes of KitKat roughly; Make 3 equal piles Place the coffee ice in the spring form; spread evenly and evenly to cover the floor.
Sprinkle with 1 stack of chopped KitKats. Continue with layers, add 1 liter of chocolate ice cream, a stack of chopped KitKats, the hazelnut ice cream, chopped KitKats and then 1 pint of chocolate ice cream.
Cover the drawer and freeze for at least 8 hours, or a maximum of 1 month. Just before serving; Remove the sides of the drawer and decorate as shown. For a clean cut, dip a long, sharp knife between the cuts in hot water.
FYI KitKats are sold in various sizes. For this cake we use 3 1/2-long KitKat bars, each with 4 parts, often sold in packs of 6 1/2 Oz each. TIP: can be prepared by step 5, wrapping well and freezing for up to 1 month.
1. Make sure you have an 8-inch spring shape ready.
2. Remove the ice cream and gelato from the freezer.
3. Leave at room temperature for 15 minutes or until it is smooth and spreadable, but does not melt.
4. (Freeze again briefly if it is too soft to work). Meanwhile, use a long, sharp knife to cut 9 KitKat rods into 4 sections.
5. Stand on the sides of the pan with a narrower side of the KitKat against the pan.
6. Cut the remaining 9 sizes of KitKat roughly; make 3 equal batteries.
7. Place the coffee ice cream in a spring form. Spread evenly and evenly to cover the floor.
8. Sprinkle with 1 heap of chopped KitKats.
9. Continue with the layers and add 1 pint of chocolate ice cream, a stack of chopped KitKats, the hazelnut ice cream, the rest of the finely chopped KitKats and then 1 pint of chocolate ice cream. Cover the drawer and freeze for at least 8 hours, or a maximum of 1 month.
10. Just before serving; Remove the sides of the drawer and decorate as shown.
11. Submerge a long, sharp knife under the cut into warm water to clean.
12. FYI KitKats are sold in various sizes.
13. For this cake we use 3 1/2 long KitKat bars, each with 4 parts, often sold in packs of 1 1/2 Oz each. TIP: can be prepared by step 5, well wrapped and freeze up to 1 month.
As the mercury rises, you have to love the beauties without baking like this Mocha KitKat mocha ice cream. It is a triple threat that melts in the mouth of KitKat coffee ice cream with Moussey on it, chocolate cream on top of a biscuit with chocolate cookies. I actually made this ice cream last year for the 12th birthday of our daughter Elise.
It was the perfect opportunity to release the release with updated photos that watered my mouth! Do not forget to save the recipe for later! The classic waffle cookies with chocolate let things start.
They are crisp and light, the perfect texture to bark in thin soil. Graham chocolate cookies also work. Moisten the crumbs with melted butter and press evenly into the spring form. Freeze a few minutes to determine. The next layer is based on one of the best ice creams Elise, Moka and his sweet Sweet, KitKat.
When we discovered dark chocolate bars in our local Rite-Aid Kitchen, life got better. They can be quite heavy, so if you can not find them in a store nearby, click here to buy them from Amazon. The beauty of this type of dessert is that it is completely customizable.
Soften your favorite tastes, mix your favorite candies and decide whether you plan to share them or not. Start your dainty layer of caramel ice cream one or two hours before you fill in this delicious chocolate mousse again with just four ingredients in the freezer.
You need discipline to save something for the cake! Freeze this beauty at night, leave it fully prepared and will not break if you remove the sides of the shell feather. You will take your guests to the top with more chopped KitKats or candy of your choice.
We would all like to please each other from time to time. If you're looking for even more delicious dessert recipes, check out our croquettes, toast with lemon cream, muffins with blueberry pie Boston, lime-encrusted sweet cake bars, ice creamy and stacked Irish, nutty cheese.