Orange Chocolate Chip Ice Cream combines delicious oranges with sweet chocolate chips and a creamy base of vanilla cream. At school, I worked in an ice cream parlor. It was the place to work. Our 'team' consisted of incredible boys and girls, and none other than the owner were older than 18 (that is, unless the school children came home from school in search of cash).
The store was located in a large building with brick walls and large black and red tiles and we played the music we wanted. People came miles away to buy the ice from the store. It was incredibly rich and creamy and the freezer was always filled with more than 30 flavors. I remember that on a slow evening, two of the boys and I decided to make a frappé "everything".
We kept taking small balls every time. I must say that it was not so bad. The funny thing about working in an ice cream parlor is that even if you do not like the ice cream, you cannot get enough of it within a few weeks. I can confirm that. When I was an adult, I was a cookie and a brownie girl.
I mean, I would eat it, but I would never choose a piece of coffee or a chocolate bar. Then, on my first night of work, I told that fact to one of the other girls. Yes, she was right. I ate Oreo coffee and Frappes, vanilla yogurt and caramel coupes and numerous ice creams.
And since then I loved ice cream. I really do not know how it happened, but he did. And to this day I take a pint (or two!) Of ice in my refrigerator for a safe measurement. Today I bring you orange ice cream with pieces of chocolate!
The base of the vanilla cream is combined with citrus peel of orange and swirled with small pieces of dark chocolate. And because it's the citrus season, oranges are delicious now; If you put this ice on your nose, you smell it! What is the starting point in all this?
Well, it is clear that if you do not like ice cream, you just have to eat a lot and you will do it quickly. Chocolate and orange is also a wonderful combination that is perfectly accented with vanilla cream ice cream.
1. Fill a large container with cold water and ice.
2. Beat the yolks and ¼ cup of sugar until light and creamy, about 2 minutes. Set aside. Heat the cream, milk, ½ cup of sugar and salt in a medium-sized pan and cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes until the sugar dissolves and the milk boils.
Lower the heat and take a ½ cup of the blended mixture into the beaten egg yolk, beats all the time to combine. Add another half cup of milk to the yolk and beat all the time. Pour the heated egg yolk mixture back into the pot and beat all the time to combine. Then use a spatula to slowly mix the cream mixture with heating.
3. The cream should be thickened within 3-5 minutes. You know it's done when it covers the back of a spoon and retains its shape when you pass it with your finger. Remove it quickly from the heat and add the orange peel, the lemon juice and the vanilla extract. Pour directly into a container and place the container in the ice bath to cool the mixture.
4. Make chocolate sparks when it is cold. Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe container in 30-second increments and stir in between each heating step. Pour into a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and spread with a spatula. Sprinkle with salt and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Finely chop the chocolate and set aside.
5. Pour ice into the ice cream maker and stir according to the manufacturer's instructions. 2 minutes before you take it out of the ice machine, add the chocolate chips. Place in a frost-resistant container and cure for at least 12 hours.
It is tasty, fresh and especially tasty in the summer. It is one of the healthiest drinks in the entire menu.
Red Velvet Whoopie Pie: These are two pieces of red velvet cake with a chocolate flavor. Between the two pieces is a light foaming filling made from cream cheese. That is why it is the classic combination of red velvet and cream cheese, but in a package with fewer calories.
Salt candy square: this is absolutely amazing, if you like salty caramel drinks, this is just as good or better. If you want to taste the salted caramel without getting the five-dollar drink, take this cake because it's cheaper. If you like it, you will love the drink. This is also seasonal, available in the fall.
Chocolate cake with banana chip: this is a good article for breakfast. It is a wet cake sprinkled with soft pieces of chocolate. It has a top with more chocolate and nuts, and has an ordinary moist banana bread with a burst flavor.