The new Star Wars tart:
Darth Vader Baskin-Robbins is a classic cake with a red helmet with the colors red, black and gray by Darth Vader Collector, who makes the infamous sound of the infamous scoundrel breath of the film.
Both ice cream cakes are matched with favorite ice cream flavors of Baskin-Robbins guests, including favorites such as Pralines' n Cream, Gold Medal Ribbon®, Mint Chocolate Chip, Jamoca® Almond Fudge and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
We are excited to share our new Star Wars:
Darth Vader Cake and Star Wars: The Force Awakens cake with our guests to celebrate the launch of the new Star Wars film," said Carol Austin, vice president of marketing at Baskin. . Robbins.
The best franchise ice cream and in the United States for the 36th annual franchise 500 rankings (r) Entrepreneur magazine in 2014 desserts Baskin-Robbins home chain is the world's largest frozen ice cream.
Baskin-Robbins creates and sells innovative ice cream, ice cream, premium quality ice cream, hard bound and soft serve, individual ice creams and a wide range of beverages, delivering quality and value to consumers in more than 7,600 stores in nearly 50 countries.
Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream lovers whose passion has led to the creation of over 1,300 ice cream specialties and a wide selection of delicious delicacies. Baskin-Robbins, headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, is part of the Dunkin 'Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) group of companies.
1. Place 4 liters of ice, whatever flavor you want, the top layer into a vertical mixing bowl and beat with the defibrillation electrode attachment into a smooth mass, about 2 minutes. You have to scratch the pages regularly.
2. Place the ice on the bottom of the spring washer and flatten the top. Cover with a plastic foil. Return to the freezer until it has fully cured, at least a few hours.
3. Save 6-8 Oreos for decoration and place the rest in a large plastic bag and crush them with your hands.
4. Heat a glass of hot chocolate sauce in the microwave until it can be poured, about 20 seconds.
5. Place the crushed Oreo on the ice and cover with the hot chocolate sauce. Cover and return to the freezer until it has hardened.
6. Beat the remaining 4 liters of ice cream the same way as before and divide the biscuit layer. It must reach the top of the spring ring.
7. Cover and return to the freezer until it has hardened, for several hours or at night.
8. Remove the plastic foil and place a second tray on the spring washer to remove the cake. Turn the cake over and remove the baking sheet and baking paper. Guide a thin knife along the inside of the ring and carefully lift it.
9. Cover and return to the freezer during pouring.
10. Place the heavy cream in the bowl of a vertical mixer and stir with the mixer at high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add the icing sugar and the vanilla extract to the taste while you're beating.
11. Move the cake to the plate or plate on which you want to serve it, make sure it fits in your freezer!
12. Use a compensated spacer to freeze the cake with the whipped cream. Decorate with sparks, glaze, extra hot chocolate sauce or Magic Shell and Oreos.
13. Cover the lots and return to the freezer until they are ready to serve!
The release of Star Wars:
The Force Awakens is only a few days away. But the launch of Star Wars: the awakening of food products has been going on for many days. Baskin-Robbins joins the Cross-Promotion Party with his new Star Wars ice cream cake. There are two cakes available.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Cake is a classic puff pastry with orange glaze and a black, gray and white border. The cake has been awarded a collectible BB-8 decoration (and perhaps eBay) and an elevated background with Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma, King, Finn and Poe Dameron.
The Star Wars: Darth Vader Cake is a classic cake with blue glaze with a red, black and gray border. It has been awarded a Darth Vader helmet decoration that resonates with Lord Vader's breath.
Both ice cream cakes can be customized with your favorite Baskin Robbins ice cream flavor. They can be ordered at the store or on the Baskin Robbins website and are ready to be picked up within 24 hours of ordering.
I am delighted to announce that the wonderful people of Sanrio have asked me to work with them and to make a special almond pound cake recipe! In my local store, I was busy decorating cakes when I stopped: how could I buy a great cake topper? Happy national bundle day!
My friend, the Food Librarian, has always celebrated a lot of packaging for her publications "I like Big Bundts". My friend The Food Librarian loves Bundt cake and I understand why. Thor - god of thunder, son of Odin, brother of Loki... chocolate cone?
Tres Leches means three milks and yes, there are three different types of milk in the cake. Intolerance to lactose, perhaps elsewhere today. Today is May 4, it is good, it is the day of Star Wars! THE FOURTH THIS WITH YOU.
Biscoff's biscuit (also known as speculoos) is a fake cookie and served as a small appetizer that you would get on airplanes. Today you can find Biscoff everywhere. For Kids Homework they asked him to make his favorite recipe. The child loves to cook and I like it, dear Mochi!