Growing up, my mother always bought Healthy Choice ice cream. Incidentally, I do not think that Healthy Choice makes more ice cream. Put it in the same category with Jello Pudding dolls, Hi-C Ecto coolers and other childhood favorites who have followed the path of dinosaurs. Although I saw that Hi-C recently brought Ecto Coolers to celebrate the new movie The Ghostbusters.
I mean, every generation of American kids should enjoy a drink in a fluorescent green juice, right? But back to the ice. If mom had recently been in the store, there were usually 2 flavors to choose from.
But my favorite was always Pecan Butter or Cookies' n Cream. When I opened the freezer and found a jar of butter Ice Cream and Pecan... well, it was a good day! I took my ice cream and sat watching the cartoons of Super Mario Brothers.
If you remember the Super Mario cartoons, you are championing. The show was broadcast in 1989 for about 4 months. I mean, it's hard to beat two adult men dressed up as Italian installers who imitate video game characters. Mario was played by Lou Albano, a former professional hunter from the 50s and 60s.
Read Also: Simple! How To Make Vegan Chocolate Crunch Ice Cream Bar Flavor Of The Month?
What? Do not you remember this show? Then I linked an episode below. And for the good order you do not have to look at everything. It's pretty bad, but man, I loved this show when I was a kid! Ok, enough of Mario's lecture. Let's talk about ice. I mean, that's the real reason why you're here, right?
Do you know how Butter Pecan Ice Cream gets its name?
No, there is no real butter in the ice. But there are pecans with butter. It is essentially only a standard ice base, but brown sugar is used instead of granulated sugar. And then you can butters, some nuts add them to the ice when it is almost done.
Well, if you apologize, I have to buy a large bowl of Butter Pecan Ice Cream and relive my childhood on YouTube.
1. Put the milk in a medium-sized pan. Heat it over medium heat and stir until the milk starts to simmer.
2. While the milk is warming, mix the brown sugar and the egg yolk in a medium bowl.
3. Slowly pour the heated milk into the egg yolk mixture; always knock.
4. Pour the cream into the pan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the pudding becomes noticeably thicker and a wooden spoon is covered.
5. Remove the pudding cream from the heat and add the thick cream and the vanilla extract; Stir until combined.
6. Pour / gently squeeze the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a clean container. Cover with a plastic wrap, press the plastic directly onto the surface of the mixture and store it in the refrigerator overnight.
Read Also: Best Recipe! How To Make Homemade Cream Cheese Icing Chocolate Frosting?
7. Pour the ice cream mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
8. Meanwhile, prepare the pecans with butter. Add the finely chopped nuts, butter, salt and sugar in a small pan. Cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally or until the sugar has completely melted and covers the nuts. Place the pecans on a piece of aluminum foil; let it cool you down. When it is cold, break the pecans into pieces the size of a bite; put aside.
9. When the ice cream is almost ready, add the pecans with butter.
After our delicious and new grease-lubricated fat pump recipe, White Chocolate Butter Pecan Fat Bombs, we are inspired to reuse our pecans. The combination of butter and walnut is made for low-fat diets and carbohydrates, so we went further!
We have decided to make one of the most classic ice varieties: nut butter! This recipe is a basic recipe for low carb vanilla ice cream with butter and chopped nuts. You can use this recipe as a basis for other flavors!
Add sugar-free chocolate chips, peanut butter, cocoa powder, berries or keto brownie skewers. We have a complete list of incredible low carb ice cream recipes that you can prepare! The combinations are endless, especially in a like diet Keto.
We welcome fatty milk, cream and beautify it with low-carbohydrate sweeteners such as erythritol and stevia. 2 whole weeks with delicious recipes! You can also make this recipe without an ice maker. Put everything in the freezer and wait!
Since this recipe is thick, we recommend stirring every 30-45 minutes to ensure that the nuts are spread out on the ice. If you have an ice machine, follow the manufacturer's instructions for how long to cool and cool and when the pecans should be added.
Read Also: So Easy! How To Make Ice Cream Cone Cake Balls Pops?
Start by melting the butter in a pan over low heat and let it brown easily. This gives the butter more flavor. Add the cream and simmer. Lower the heat to the lowest setting and add erythritol.
Let it dissolve completely and stir gently. Transfer the mixture to a deep bowl and add a pinch of stevia. Use an electric mixer to combine all ingredients.
Add xanthan gum while mixing at medium speed, so that the ingredients come together and become thicker. Separate the yolks in a small bowl and add the vanilla extract. Beat them a little and slowly add them in the bowl while you beat the cream mixture.