These delicious and simple bars are not only the perfect dessert for a party, but them likes to find one or two of these bars while he descends the fireplace on Eve's holiday.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °. Grease a 9 x 13 mold and store it.
2. Put the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, clove, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl. Beat to combine and reserve.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the butter, sugar, vanilla and molasses. Add the egg and mix well.
Read Also: So Easy! How To Make Ice Cream Cone Cake Balls Pops?
4. Add the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients to the container and stir well to process them.
5. Gingerbread mixture in the greased form and evenly distribute.
Bake at 350 ° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick is clean.
6. Place the tray on a rack and leave to cool for 20 minutes before applying the glaze. I like that:
1. Mix butter, cream cheese and vanilla in a large bowl. Slowly add the icing sugar and continue mixing until it is soft and fluffy.
2. Fry the gingerbread sticks generously with the icing ice cream garnish.
3. Sprinkle red, green and white sprinkles on all the sticks and cut into squares.
Your friends and family will certainly enjoy this delicious gingerbread with cream cheese ice cream at your party or family reunion this year. 330 cash prizes that were used at the beginning of the Thanksgiving weekend.
Eight winners are expected in this draw. Each winner receives a discount code that he or she can use in the online store or in the store. This is the time to meet our great co-hosts who made this draw possible.
Come along and welcome these beautiful women and their blogs. The lottery ends on Wednesday, November 24 at midnight, the night before Thanksgiving. You have 48 hours to respond to the email claiming the prize.
Read Also: How To Make Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream With Combine Coconut Recipe?
If you respond immediately, we will immediately send you the coupon code so that you can shop on Black Friday. If we do not hear within 48 hours, we choose another winner.
Unfortunately, I live in the wrong part of Australia to grow my own pineapple. I live outside the network and try to avoid supermarkets, but I just made a shopping list with the ingredients for your cake.
I hope you enjoy the cake! I had a guest who also ate it and took home one or two pieces for my husband! Simple and wet - mmm! Euro Cafe, let me know how it works and if you like it. I would like to try later.
It looks so tasty and tasty. Thank you very much. I hope you like the recipe. Another great recipe. I also really like carrot cake and the cream cheese icing seems pretty easy to do. His step-by-step instructions are excellent and that also applies to his photographs.
We will soon test this dessert recipe. Shared with followers and on Twitter. I have to admit that chocolate cake is my favorite, but occasionally I make carrot cake. Of course I enjoy it because this center has attracted my attention. It sounds delicious, especially with pineapple and walnut.
I will try your recipe next time, such as carrot cake. I love your photo of the carrot cake with one size. Chosen and shared. Rustic life, I have never tried chocolate truffles, but I've always tried them.
Read Also: Best Ben And Jerry's Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream (Weight Watchers)
I think I'll get a few pounds a day just by reading all the new recipes. Audrey, thank you and I hope you like it. I love a good carrot cake and this recipe is fun. Your presentation is also great. This recipe contest should come with new clothes because I wanted to do everything and am already fat enough.
When I saw that this was on FB, I knew I had to come and write the recipe. The only thing that I value more than chocolate truffles is a very good carrot cake. Chosen and shared! This is one of my favorite desserts! I have to try it, it looks great!