Homemade glaze made from whipped cream
The homemade cream cheese glaze is the perfect envelope for any cake, fruit, coffee or dessert. This recipe is easy to make and has only 4 ingredients! Now I will always do my ice training, well, unless it is FREE with vouchers in the store. All members of the family were enthusiastic and asked to have it back on the menu! Make sure you rewrite this recipe.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese?
It works very well and saves money! I buy fresh cheese in bulk and keep it for recipes. Look at this post.
Can you freeze cream cheese to find out how?
This homemade glaze from beating cheese goes well with Red Velvet Cake, Whoopie Feet and Pumpkin Spice Cake. Make sure you have this great recipe "PIN code" for you to have it when you are done. Follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, arts and crafts, ideas for party planning, gardening, DIY and more.
Read Also: New Dunkin Ice Cream Flavors Is Coming
1. Combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl and mix with a medium speed until smooth.
2. While the mixture is still beating, slowly pour in the thick cream.
3. Stop and scrape the bottom of the bowl several times while you continue to beat until the cream can contain a stiff beak.
4. Enjoy your favorite dish.
5. Spread the dough evenly in the two different tart molds and bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until you can poke the middle with a fork and it will come out clean. Let the cake cool for a few hours or overnight at room temperature.
6. Meanwhile, make the glaze layer by placing the cream cheese and Greek yogurt in a large bowl. Add 1 cup of icing sugar and then beat with a blender for 10 seconds on high heat until smooth. Add the rest of the sugar together with the vanilla extract and keep stirring until the glaze is soft and loose. At this point you can cool the frosting at night and make an ice cream on the cake the next day if you wish.
7. When the cake has cooled down properly, places it on a glass surface. Spread a thick layer over the first cake with a spatula, then place the second cake on top and spread over another thick layer, smoothing the surplus over the edges.
Once the cake is completely covered with ice, you can decorate the edges with chopped nuts, or you can leave it as it is. Serve immediately or until 24 hours before serving. Store residues in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Read Also: Is A Gluten Free Ice Cream Cakes Diet Healthy?
While you want to make a perfect dream cake, you have to follow certain guidelines to do it right. When you make a cake, it is always advisable to use the size of the baking pan as mentioned in the recipe.
And above all, it is necessary to do it right. Baking paper is a good choice for the coating because it is not an adhesive. Alternatively sprinkled flour or sprinkled flour with soft butter can be used. However, make sure that you do not use too much fat, because at the end you can bake the sides of the cake.
Here are some recipes for baking a beautiful dream cake:
Mix the sugar and the flour to the bottom layer. Cut the butter and combine until it crumbles. To make the top layer, mix all five ingredients in a bowl. Place this mixture on the bottom layer and distribute it. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown in the oven at 350 degrees C. Cool the cake before serving.
Preparation of ice formation:
Heat the margarine and pineapple together. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the coconut and powdered sugar. Keep it aside and make sure it stays warm.
Defeat all the ingredients for the cake with a blender for 4 minutes. Pour the dough into the greased and floured baking tray of 9x13 inch. Bake the mixture for 35 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or until a toothpick comes out clean after you have placed it in the middle. Let it cool down and bring the icing on the cake.
Read Also: Best Vegan Ice Cream Venice Reviews
Pack the cake mix according to the instructions on the package with a greased 13 x 9 inch dish. Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees F. Dissolve the gelatine in boiling water. Allow the cake to cool for 5 minutes on a rack. Pour holes in the cake with a wooden skewer and slowly pour the gelatin over the cake. Let it cool for a few minutes. Cover and store in the fridge for at least half an hour.