Fresh strawberry ice cream cake
Our Chocolate and Strawberry Ice Cream Cake is an easy-to-make cake that is perfect for any party! This Strawberry Ice Cream Cake, Chocolate Crunch Recipe is sponsored by Peapod as part of our embassy.
All opinions are 100% of my. I looked at my calendar, we still have many spring festivals! Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthday parties and we always organize a picnic for 'end-of-year' children for our daughter and her friends. Not to mention that Memorial Day and July 4 are also around the corner.
Needless to say that the coming months will be very busy with lots of fun and parties! And of course you need a delicious dessert like our chocolate ice cream and strawberries with strawberries. To keep things simple, we have taken a number of shortcuts, but the results are fun and delicious!
Chocolate cake with strawberry ice cream and a fantastic crunchy layer of chocolate cookies with an extra touch of sweetness and color of grated and freeze-dried strawberries. We also use the same crunchy layer of chocolate and strawberry as a decorative cover in the whipped cream icing. You can also follow the same recipe idea: share your favorite flavors of cake, ice cream, biscuits and glaze.
Read Also: Friendly's Reese's Ice Cream Cake Expands The Ice Cream Coupes
Another way to keep things simple?
Order our food items and other spring articles on the Peapod delivery service! Peapod has thousands of items (including everything to make this chocolate ice cream with strawberry crunch). Easily place your grocery order online or via the Peapod mobile app and plan delivery in the most appropriate way for you.
See this recipe for chocolate crunch strawberry ice cream cake here:
1. Mix the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil and water in a mixing bowl and prepare the cake mix according to the instructions on the package.
2. Bake two 9-inch cake tins according to the instructions on the box.
3. Remove the baked cake layers from the container and cool them completely on the grates.
4. Place the chocolate cookies in a zippered pocket.
5. Crumble the cookies with a rolling pin in a thick crumb. Pour into a bowl.
6. Add the melted butter and stir to combine. Weave freeze-dried strawberries carefully with your fingers into small pieces.
7. Add the chocolate mixture to the bowl and stir.
8. Separate about a third of the mixture; It is used to decorate the upper part of the cake.
9. Slightly soften the strawberry ice cream at room temperature. Align two 9-inch feather cups with circles of parchment paper.
10. Spread a bowl of strawberry ice cream on the bottom of each spring-shaped bowl and press a uniform and even layer.
11. Sprinkle half of the crumble and the remaining strawberries on each layer of ice and place a layer of chocolate cake on top. Press gently down so that the cake sticks to the ice and the crumbs and then freezes until the ice is firm again.
Read Also: Local Cake Shops, Cake Bakeries & Ice Cream Cake Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
12. Loosen the sides and bottom of each spring-shaped drawer to assemble the cake.
13. Place the first layer with the side of the cake facing down on a cake plate with the ice cream side facing up.
14. Carefully remove the parchment paper from the ice.
15. Repeat the process with the other level.
Learning from others who have knowledge and experience in identifying local berries, following lessons or studying field guides and other reference materials are important to avoid eating the wrong berries.
Blackberries are undoubtedly one of the best known, tastiest and richest berries in the Pacific Northwest. In general, the berries begin to ripen in August and remain available for a month or more until the cool, wet weather makes them moldy and rotten.
Choosing them can be a painful experience and is not for the faint hearted. The thorns are incredibly uncomfortable and have a kind of poison which makes them very painful. Long sleeves, long pants and sturdy shoes are recommended. Tank tops, shorts and slippers are only worn by newbies or masochists.
Did I mention the bugs?
That comes from the rest of the disability of the weak in the heart. There are always many bees, hornets, spiders and other small creatures with 6 and 8 legs hidden in the blackberry bushes.
The Arachnophobia does not last long. But the berries are delicious! The Pacific or Blackberry Crawling is a native Blackberry from the Pacific Northwest. As one of their usual names implies, it grows on vines that creep over the ground. It is usually found at the edges of forests and in meadows that are often overgrown with grasses and other plants.
The berries are smaller than the berries of the Himalayas and ripen about a month to six weeks before, usually around the first week of July in the Puget Sound area. The pacific mulberry tree is smaller and the shape is usually elongated.
Read Also: The Best Delivery Of Order Ice Cream Cake Online In New York (Near Me)
The blackberry that creep is better than the mulberry of the Himalayas and has smaller seeds. It is an excellent berry to make cakes, empanadillas, chips and jams. The amount of blackberries used depends on the size of the pan. If you use a cast iron pan, use 6 cups - 13x9 inch casserole, use 8 cups.