Chocolate chip muffins with gluten-free vegan mint
Be a good combination when I see it. Mint and chocolate only go together. I think that's why I love chocolate ice cream with mint chip. Very cool and creamy. An ice that makes my heart happy! Let's talk about cupcakes now. My beloved vegan chocolate cake gluten free.
What many of you know and love. I cooked a dozen and decided it was time for a redesign. A kind of milk-free transformation with mint and chocolate. Yes, absolutely good idea.
These muffins taste like my favorite ice cream and would be a hit at any party!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cupcake bread with paper cupcake liners. Flour mix, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt sieves.
2. Mix in a large bowl with coconut milk, water and vinegar. Sugar, brown sugar, oil and vanilla extract. Slowly beat the flour mixture. 1 minute strike. The dough is soft.
Read Also: So Good Ice Cream Vegan 4 Ingredients!
3. Pour the batter into the tart mold. Bake 16-18 minutes, or until the inserted in the middle of cupcakes toothpick comes out clean. Place the muffins on the cooling rack and let them cool completely.
4. Make butter cream, beat the vegan butter for 1 minute in a large bowl of a standing mixer. Add the sifted icing sugar and 2 tablespoons of coffee cream. Beat another 2 minutes.
5. Add the butter cream vanilla, mint extract and green dye until you get the desired color. Add 1-2 tablespoons of cream if necessary. Put the butter cream on, beat until soft and airy. Mix carefully in chopped chocolate.
6. Put the butter cream in a piping bag with a large round tip and frosted cupcakes. Best enjoyed within 1-2 days (if they are that long).
Do not forget to enter the draw of The Spunky Coconut Cookbook on my Out and about page. A final and important thing... Lauren, whom we all know as the teen's abdominal cavity and love, has completed their very generous e-book efforts to raise money for the earthquake repair in Haiti. The electronic book is titled a hand for Haiti. It is a collection of 87 recipes from 71 bloggers that have shared the recipes that they represent home with.
Check the data here to see if you want to buy it while supporting the Haitian people. I am one of the bloggers who have a prescription available care, and I must be very happy to make this little information available.
Read Also: Delicious Cookie!!! Nutty Bar Ice Cream Cake
The full credit for this incredible project for Lauren! Honestly, they just rocks, and I think it is so topical that he has just completed the e-book, as we approach Valentine's Day.
Whatever the method is all right for me, especially because I know exactly what's in it. The milk-free shop bought ice cream, but there is a lack of dairy, usually contains many other foreign ingredients such as guar gum, soy lecithin, carrageen and lots of sugar! One of the problems with homemade ice cream, however, is that it can be cold and hard.
Increase fat this will help to achieve the nice creamy texture you are looking for, and if the fat is not frozen (pure fat), it is not suitable for ice crystals. Add a little egg yolk, whole coconut milk, thick cream or a little avocado.
Make sure it starts and stays cool. Ice crystals are produced when the water content in the ice freezes due to temperature fluctuations. You want your base to cool down quickly and stay cool. Make sure the bowl of your ice cream maker is completely frozen and your Required base is completely cooled, to reduce the possibility of ice crystals forming.
You also have to make sure that your freezer stays very cold. So do not go in and out while the ice cools there. Do not save on sugar. I am not a big fan of desserts that are too sweet, so sometimes I do not exactly follow that rule. However, if you want to avoid the cold you want, make sure you have enough sugar.
Read Also: The Health Benefits Of Tofutti Ice Cream Vegan
This can mean liquid sugar, such as honey or granulated sugar, such as coconut sugar or organic cane sugar. Everyone gives you a different texture and taste, so play with them and see what you prefer to do. Kelly Brozyna (the queen of dairy-free ice cream) often uses dates as the only sweetener and has excellent results.