Homemade Ice Cream Cranberry Cake (without butter!)
Homemade ice cream for Blueberry Pie recipes, a tempting ice cream for the high season of blueberries! There are only a few things in life that are just as satisfying as standing on an ice machine and watching how pure cream and sugar turn into frozen magic!
Making ice cream at home not only enables the combination of original flavors, but also evokes nostalgic feelings of simpler times and simpler lives. Blueberry Pie's homemade ice cream is our new obsession with ice cream. I made this recipe for the first time during the Independence Day weekend.
Originally, I planned to make fresh blueberry pie and serve it with homemade vanilla ice cream. Then I thought, "Would not it be funny if the cake was mixed with ice?" This is how the magic happens, friends, since then we have made this homemade blueberry pie recipe several times, always with the same result for friends.
Long sigh of joy and the words, "The best ice cream of all!" Making ice cream at home is not difficult, but you need an ice machine and a bit of patience. Each layer must be made separately and then cooled. Generally, I make ice the day before I plan, so the base is very cold and the flavors have been intensified.
Read Also: Mixed View Of Pillsbury Ice Cream Cake Recipe
For this homemade Blueberry Pie Ice Cream Recipe you can make three simple ingredients: vanilla ice cream, cranberry filling and a cake base. The ice base and the cranberry filling, cook over low heat on the stove to achieve the desired consistency and then cooled.
The crust is a basic chilled rolling crusts, baked to golden brown. Once the vanilla ice base has been touched, simply fold the pieces of crushed cake batter into the ice and stir in the cranberry filling. Mixed with the best flavors of summer, the ecstasy of ice cream is near.
Rich and frozen cream, fresh summer berries and crunchy butter cake. No wonder it is my family's new favorite. I think it can be yours too! It does not have an ice machine (and do not want to buy one?)
Wait impatiently until your homemade ice cream has cooled down?
I made notes in the recipe to make this homemade blueberry cake, ice cream a quick and tasteless treat:
1. Put half and half, thick cream, egg yolk, 1 cup of sugar and salt in a large pan.
2. Beat well, over medium heat and bring to the boil. Stir while the temperature rises. Once the mixture starts to boil and rise, remove it from the fire.
3. Add the vanilla extract and let it cool down.
4. Meanwhile, place the blueberries, 1/2 cup of sugar, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of lemon zest in a small saucepan. Put on medium heat and bring to a boil.
5. Then remove from the fire.
6. Place the ice base and cranberry filling in separate, tight containers and cool them for at least 4 hours or overnight until they are very cold.
7. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Read Also: Super Special Butterfinger Ice Cream Cake Recipe
8. Roll the batter onto a baking tray covered with parchment paper and bake until golden brown for 8-12 minutes.
9. Allow to cool completely and chop into pieces.
10. After all the ice cream components have been prepared, place the freezer container in an electric ice machine of 1.5 to 2 liters.
11. Place a sieve over the ice maker and switch it on.
12. Slowly pour the ice cube into the bowl.
13. The sieve removes each group of eggs or cream.
14. Store for 20 to 25 minutes until a firm and smooth consistency is achieved.
15. Keep a large container of 3 liters on hand for mixing.
16. Place 1/2 of the ice in the container.
17. Mix half of the crumbled crust in the ice.
18. Then pour in half of the cranberry filling above it.
Shake the ice carefully, but do not mix the cranberry filling properly. Then repeat with a second layer with the remaining ingredients. Serve the ice cream immediately as soft ice cream or cover it and place it in the freezer until it is hard.
Once frozen, fixed:
Defrost for 15 minutes at room temperature before collecting. QUICK VERSION WITHOUT CHURN: Do you not have an ice machine? Do not you want to wait for the homemade ice cream from Blueberry Pie? Buy 2 liters of normal vanilla ice cream.
Read Also: Easy Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Recipes (With Chocolate Crunch)
Make the cranberry filling and cake crust as described in steps 2 and 4. Let both cool completely. Let the ice cream reach room temperature soften it. Then follow step 6 to mix the ingredients. Do not miss anything delicious!