Chocolate cream cake and cheese icing with whipped cream
How is a cream cheese cream made? So I make this glaze easy, fast and very easy!
1. You only need 4 main ingredients and stir the ingredients until they are light and airy.
2. Spread two rounds 9-inch cake tins, cover the floor with grease-proof paper, drizzle with cocoa and shake out the excess grease.
3. In a small bowl, mix white rice flour, brown rice flour, sorghum flour, potato starch, xanthan gum, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
4. Mix the butter and sugar in the bowl until it is creamy for about 3 minutes. Add the eggs one by one, beat well after each addition and then beat in vanilla extract.
5. Add the flour mixture alternately with buttermilk, the flour mixture, scraping the bowl from time to time.
6. Pour into prepared molds and flatten the top as much as possible. Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick is placed in the middle and comes out clean.
7. Allow the appliance to cool down for 10 minutes in trays on grids. Turn the wire racks over and cool completely by carefully removing the grease-proof paper.
8. To make the cake, place 1 layer of cake on a plate and distribute about ? cup frosting on the layer. Rounded top with the second layer.
9. Spread the remaining glaze over the side and the top of the cake.
10. Heat the sugar-free chocolate in a microwave-proof measuring cup or cup and chop for 1 minute on high heat; Heat each time for 30 seconds in the microwave until the chocolate melts and becomes smooth. Cover and store (no longer than 15 minutes, otherwise allow to cool).
11. Meanwhile, beat butter, cream cheese, vanilla and salt for 2 minutes until light and airy. Slowly beat in melted and chilled chocolate. Beat too little sugar in the blender until you have mixed it. Increase the speed to medium high; Beat for 2 minutes to a smooth and creamy mass.
With Valentine's Day on the horizon, the muffins with red velvet were the only things that kept me busy. I just had to have her. And the fiery pop of colors was a pure holiday advantage. The trick was to update the classic recipe.
Read Also: Ice Cream Lovers As Vegan Breyers Ice Cream
The cake itself seemed too seasoned to be manipulated, so I decided to play with the glaze. The cream cheese glaze is one of the most exquisite sweets in life. For example, I would like to eat Hall's with a spoon.
To make the traditional recipe even richer and to add a touch of flavor, I decided to add a bit of chocolate and not some chocolate. The resulting powdered sugar tasted like chocolate cheesecake on my cupcake. Silky, ultra soft and coated with cocoa, with hints of hazelnut.
If you still do not have Valentine's Day, it will take your heart. Stir the soft cream cheese and Nutella with an electric mixer at high speed until well mixed and smooth.
Slowly add the icing sugar and store at an average speed between the additions. Beat on high heat until the icing sugar has been completely processed. Scrape the sides of the bowl, add the milk and keep stirring until the glaze is light and fluffy (about 3 full minutes).
Note: Because of the silky and fused fudge texture, this glaze is best spread in cakes and pastries with a spatula instead of pouring with a piping bag. You may need to add more icing sugar to make it stiffer to get a better texture for the whistles. Note, however, that the glaze can quickly become too sweet.
In my first attempt with this recipe I added no less than 4 cups of sugar to make a suitable glaze for pipes, only to discover that the end product was extremely sweet. You would not believe the confusion that the blue tint of my hands is. My cuticle was colored for almost a week. For the birthday of my partner, I have shown the skull above.
The cake was dark chocolate with semi-sweet ganache covered in dark sugar fudge. I made the ornaments with white glaze, intense pink and lime green. Instructions for making a cake like this, including templates for cutting skulls, bow and cap.
Read Also: Homemade Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Icing
For those of you who are fans of Lost, you see Charlie's hand and that series of disastrous numbers. All decorations are edible rolled or modeled. He also added a broken four-toe statue after this photo. I still try to find a good picture with the foot statue.
Inside, a yellow cake with a dark chocolate cake was covered with a layer of crumbs of chocolate cream cheese and a layer of biscuit crumbs and raw sugar. I did that for my mother. Slowly add the remaining icing sugar; Continue to beat until you are stiff and shiny.
Use a rubber spatula to fold the whisked egg whites into the whipped cream. Place a 12-hole cupcake tray with liners and sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the crumbs evenly over the floor. Place the Tortini mixture on each piece of paper and decorate it with the remaining crumbs and, if necessary, some chocolate.
For a more elegant presentation, you can add a drop of sweet whipped cream to each Tortini and place in the icing. Then place the cupcake tray in the freezer until the Tortini are firm.
Remove them from the cupcake dish and wrap them in plastic foil and foil, depending on how long you store them. Otherwise up to 5 hours per night until it freezes. Serve directly from the freezer.
These can be stored in the freezer for 3 months if they are covered with aluminum foil over the plastic foil. There is nothing better than an incredible cream cheese cream! It is the best of all worlds of enamel, sweet, powerful and delicious! My recipe uses my favorite secret ingredient, salted butter, to give this creamy cream cheese a deeper taste.
There is nothing better than butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar! Use it in red velvet, carrot cake, everything that goes with a cream cheese glaze! This publication has been updated since 2010, it is an old but good publication!
Read Also: (Dairy-Free) Sugar Free Ice Cream Brands That Taste Good
This cream cheese glaze is halfway a recipe for cream cheese glaze and it is still a delicious buttercream base. My recipe for buttercream frosting is one of the most popular on my website. So I knew I could use it as inspiration for the glaze of a cream cheese. This is the best cream cheese frosting available, and you can even channel it a little!