When the month of February arrives, I start with the spirit of St. Patrick's Day and start shamrock shake as often as possible. They are so insignificant, creamy and inductive: your family will love them! Thanks to the green gel we use, they are also the perfect shade of green for you and the little ones to enjoy the spirit of St. Patrick's Day.
If you are wondering how to make a Shamrock Shake, this is easy and you only need a few ingredients. We use a standard mixer, but a hand blender could work just as well to shake your clover. This recipe is enough for one serving (large), but this recipe can easily be doubled or tripled if necessary. Add ice, milk and coloring to your favorite blender.
Pour into a large glass and sprinkle with whipped cream and mint or chopped chocolate. Classic Ice Cream Soda GlassFish Color Liqua GelKitchenAid 5-Speed MixerKitchenAid Stick MixerConfetti ShamrocksGlass Coffee CupsSt.
1. Add ice, milk and color to the blender.
2. Pour into a tall glass and cover with whipped cream and mint or chopped chocolate.
3. Prepare the balls of oatmeal and peanut butter dough: Mix oats, nuts, dates, linseed, vanilla and sea salt in a food processor until they are well mixed. Add the peanut butter and warm water and pulse until the mixture sticks when you press it between your fingers. Put the dough in a bowl and add the chocolate pieces. Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture for each dough ball and use your hands to make balls.
4. To prepare the milkshakes, mix 6 balls of cookie dough with the almond milk and mix them well at high speed. Add a handful of ice and mix until mixed. Add the ice and press 2 times to combine it. Do not let the ice melt. Pour into two glasses and decorate with a cookie dough ball and the desired ingredients.
5. The remaining cookie dough balls can be stored in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
6. Make 2 shakes. Make vegans from vegan ice cream, vegan chocolate chips, vegan chocolate sauce and vegan whipped cream. Use certified gluten-free oatmeal to make them gluten-free. This release is in combination with Google Home. Thank you for supporting the sponsors who keep us cooking!
To get the latest cookies and cream, get your favorite chocolate cookies and vanilla ice cream for this chocolate shake. I am the worst kind of snack there is. Some people go for the delicious, others for the sweet. I go for both at any time of the day.
It is good and bad, if you think about it. Sandwiches are generally delicious, but they are a drop for my waist. I cannot help it: the crunchy crunchiness of the potatoes attracts me every time. We need a bit of chocolate every day.
Ups. "Did I just say that out loud? Yes, I love a touch of chocolate or something sweet every day. Sometimes the fruit does it, sometimes it does not. Eating sandwiches per week does not help me, of course, to bake dozens of cookies every week. Even if these commands go directly to people, there are usually one or two remnants, sometimes more.
What should a baker do?
I cannot waste it now. However, when I suddenly found too many chocolate cookies, I decided on a new solution. Ice cream knows your friend the cookie with chocolate chips. Of course you could have made a simple ice cream sandwich, but I felt like a smoothie.
It is warm and I wanted to drink my dessert in this extremely decadent version of cookies and cream. Only a few ingredients turn into a great milkshake. So the next time you cook an extra cookie (or know that you have decided to order a batch, you save something for that nice shake).
1. Place the cookies, ice cream and milk in the bowl of your blender.
2. Sprinkle a little caramel sauce or caramel on the inside of a smooth glass and split the smoothie between two glasses. Sprinkle some homemade whipped cream and a dash of caramel sauce.
Imagine that you make a delicious Frappuccino and coffee with milk at home that scares Starbucks, saves money and reduces calories. We will give you some great recipes that show you how!
What is a Frappuccino?
Actually, it is a term registered by Starbucks and it is just a mixture of ice, coffee, water, milk and in general a kind of syrup. All these ingredients are mixed in a frozen granita that looks like a fine milkshake. One of the most popular types is a mocha frappuccino that uses chocolate syrup.
The Italian word means "milk" and is a shortened version of the European "Café e Latte", meaning "coffee and milk" in Italian. It looks like a cappuccino, but is made easy with more milk: A Café Con Leche consists of 1/3 espresso and 2/3 steamed milk and is covered with about 1/4 inch milk foam.