Snickers Ice Cream Bars recipe
Vegan ice cream bars Whole Foods. Easy Snickers ice cream bar without dairy products, without gluten and without refined sugar. This recipe makes healthy ice cream bars with pure ingredients to make you feel good. It may take several hours for the bars to be completed, but the freezer does the job with this simple recipe.
Vegan, Paleo and therefore suitable for a diet based on whole plants! The high fat content of coconut milk and cashew nuts during aeration of the mixture makes it unnecessary to beat. They are as soft as you would expect from an ice cream parlor.
Watch the video recipe of the ice creams to see the consistency! I prefer crispy walnut butter to add texture. If you do not have a nut paste, add some nuts and add a sweetener.
Read Also: Van Leeuwen Vegan Ice Cream Brands At Whole Foods
The cashew nuts are soaked to facilitate mixing. An hour of watering in water is sufficient to soften. The best way to cover your can with a non-stick film or use a flexible silicone shell, so that the mixture easily comes out. It is a bit messy to cut the ice cream bars of the apples.
Then, messy when covered with a thick layer of chocolate, but it's really nice! If you prefer not to get dirty, you can pour the chocolate coating after freezing the ice, cutting into strips and serving.
If you are eating with your hands, place them on a small piece of butter wrap paper to use them as a cover and to prevent sticking. Make raw nut butter and cover with 1/3 cocoa powder, 1/3 coconut oil / cocoa butter and 1/3 sweetener as a datastrop.
Made from 84% dark chocolate, the dark chocolate bowl tastes great with all the sweetness of maple and cashew nuts.
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of maple with the walnut butter and place them in a pan of about 15 cm². It is best to use a flexible drawer or a normal drawer with non-stick paper.
2. If you use coconut milk in cans, shake and mix the coconut cream evenly.
3. Add the cashew nuts, coconut milk, 4 tablespoons of maple and vanilla to a quick blender and finish until everything is together. You may need to add a few tablespoons of water to soften the mixer.
4. Pour the vanilla ice cream over the saucepan with the nut butter.
Read Also: Raw Vegan Ice Cream Brands At Whole Foods Review
5. Put in the freezer for about 3 hours.
6. Release the pan and it should be soft enough to be cut, but strong enough to work.
7. Cut the half and cut them into three pieces so that you have 6 bars of ice.
8. Finely chop the chocolate and melt with a bowl in another container with warm water (double boiler / water bath).
9. Hold each bar with a fork over the melted chocolate and place enough chocolate to cover.
10. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, place on non-stick paper and place in the freezer for half an hour.
11. You are ready to eat or you can keep it in the freezer for a few months.
12. Take food from the freezer 20-30 minutes (if you leave it for more than a few hours after covering with chocolate) to soften it.
Cookies and rice cake. Winner of snacks with low carbohydrates. Sometimes I like watching films at home, but I do not drink pop or light pop, says Zevia. Made without artificial colors or flavors and naturally sweetened, I have nothing against them as a gift.
I would not recommend going crazy with them, but if you like pop, they are an excellent alternative to traditional diet drinks that are full of artificial ingredients. I also like the soda water with the lemon or stevia water improvers (I like the Stir brand), but usually it's easy, water.
Read Also: Coconut Vegan Ice Cream Brands At Whole Foods
Frozen mixed frozen berries. Another recent obsession. When the frozen berries thaw, they become juicy and juicy and sweet. Moreover, they are rich in fiber, antioxidants and vitamins and are the perfect sweet snack for my sweet tooth. During the week I add 1 cup of frozen berries to a bowl for lunch. If I want to eat them, they are perfect.